- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Xcalar retains all rights in the materials. The material may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed with Xcalar’s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Xcalar are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not alter, remove or obscure any copyright notice, proprietary legend or any other notice.
- Xcalar is not responsible for any community content, which is defined as content posted on the Xcalar site by anyone other than Xcalar. You agree to use this community content solely at your own risk without any technical or customer support from Xcalar.
- You may not post content on our website that is obscene, libelous, unlawful, violates intellectual property rights, violates another’s privacy rights or the like.
- You grant to Xcalar an indefinite, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferrable, worldwide license to use any content, data, feedback, suggestions, and written materials posted by you on our website.
- You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of this website.
- You may not use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this website, any data or content found on or accessed through this website, or any other Xcalar materials without the prior written consent of Xcalar.
- We reserve the right, without notice, without liability to you and at our discretion, to terminate any of your rights under these terms (including your right to access our website) for any or no reason.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, USA.