This blog post is all about the best printer for 110 lb cardstock in 2021. We use a number of criteria to determine what’s the best, including price, speed, and quality. We look at both laser and inkjet printers to find out which one is right for you!
Top 5+ Best Printer For 110 lb Cardstock
1. HP DesignJet T210
- Ideal for: Technical line-drawings, renders requiring precise, accurate line-quality and crisp text, posters, and maps. This printer is popular among architects, engineers, and construction...
- Media Sizes: Up to 24-inch wide media rolls (large format), and up to 13-inch by 19-inch sheets (wide format) using the optional automatic sheet feeder accessory.
- Media Handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter.
The HP DesignJet T210 is a 24 x 36-inch printer that can handle all kinds of design work. This makes it large and heavy, but the print quality cannot be beaten! Prints are sharp with no bleeds, making this one of the best printers for cardstocks as well as Cricut or any other kind of design work you need to d
The HP DesignJet T210 is a 24 x 36-inch printer that can handle all kinds of design work. This makes it large and heavy, but the print quality cannot be beaten!
Prints are sharp with no bleeds, making this one of the best printers for cardstocks as well as Cricut or any other kind of design work you need to do.
Setting up this printer might take some time initially, but once done it will remain simple: either connect wirelessly or through an Ethernet connection.
The price tag on this beast may seem pricey at first glance, however; wait until you see how amazing your prints come out before deciding if spending money on ink cartridges was worth every penny spent.
2. Canon Pixma Pro 100
- 8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement. Output tray capacity auto sheet feeder: 150 sheets of plain...
- Compatible with individual CLI 42 ink tanks (Black, gray, light gray, cyan, photo cyan, magenta, photo magenta, yellow). Save even more on value packs. Only replace the inks that run out
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 may be the only printer capable of printing on heavy cardstock. This includes 80 lb and 110 lb cards in both letter-size and A4 format, which is weight much higher than most printers can handle.
What’s more? There are no problems with print quality because it’s designed as a photo-quality printer! Printing speed is slow but you’ll have few worries about color consistency or ink coverage due to this high production value machine that prints like an artist–with beautiful results at every turn!
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 Wide Format Inkjet Printer has a lot of great features. It’s easy to use, it prints high-quality photos and text documents, and the ink cartridges are affordable with their 6-month expiration date!
However, there is one downside that you need to be aware of before purchasing this printer: its size. The Pixma Pro 100 weighs almost 44 pounds in weight so make sure your desk can support such heavy equipment.
3. HP LaserJet Pro
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, a monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute from this black and white laser printer
The HP LaserJet Pro is a professional-looking printer. A solid colour laser printer with excellent print quality.
It prints at 28 pages per minute, and can handle any type of paper including card stock, envelopes, glossy photo paper – so you don’t need to worry about which papers your final project will be printed on!
The installation process takes less than an hour and includes an easy setup for mobile printing through Airprint – the perfect solution for both home or office use!
The printer supports a wired connection another option to print your documents.
The HP LaserJet Pro is one of the most sturdy printers on the market. It has a weight maxing at 42 pounds and it takes up plenty of space– but if you are looking for something that will last, this printer might be worth your while.
The downside to this durable machine? It can get noisy when in use, so don’t expect any help with scanning or copying either!
However, as long as you’re printing cards (which print beautifully by the way), then there’s no reason to look elsewhere because it handles cardstock like a champ too!
4. Epson WorkForce WF 7710
- Storage Dimensions: 22.3" W x 19.1" D x 13.4" H
- Epson all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax
- PrecisionCore technology lets you create borderless prints up to 13" x 19" in size
If you’re looking for a printer that is able to print large paper sizes- such as cardstocks, then the Epson Workforce should be your go-to. This all-in-one printer can handle any need with ease and make sure it’s done right quickly.
With its heavy-duty construction, this laser machine was made to last through rough handling or even accidental spills while printing on wide-format cards!
The only downside might be the price but at least there are always ink cartridges available online if needed; just don’t forget about recycling when those days come up too!
The Epson WorkForce has many benefits from being able to take care of business whether small or big jobs arise without ever slowing down which makes it very useful especially since sometimes.
One thing about the Epson WorkForce is that it can get clogged with ink. This will happen if you use your printer infrequently, so to avoid this make sure to print at least once a week.
The affordability of these printers makes them great for cardstock printing and there’s no doubt they do an excellent job!
5. Canon Pixma TS5020
- Stunning Print quality. Inspire your creativity and Print beautiful photographs and documents with the 5 individual ink system with built-in SD memory card reader
- Enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
- Stylish & compact. The PIXMA TS5020 Wireless printer is the all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
The Canon Pixma TS5020 is a budget-friendly printer if you are on a budget. This makes it one of the few affordable printers that can print onto cardstock paper, which means larger and more complicated projects for school or work will not be an issue to complete at home with this compact printer.
It has good quality outputs in photo prints as well but cannot make 4 x 6 inch photos because of its small size (it’s perfect though for printing smaller cards).
The Canon Pixma TS5020 printer has some downsides, but it is a budget-friendly option. You can produce great quality prints for cardstock and invitations with this machine at an affordable price point that won’t break the bank!
6. Brother HL-L3270CDW
- FAST PRINTING TO KEEP YOU MOVING: The Brother HLL3270CDW Digital Color printer lets you get things done with up to 25 pages per minute(1) Print speed.
- ENJOY EASY AND AFFORDABLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably Print professional-quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. Paper Output:Max. 150 sheets face down
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING HELPS INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Help minimize refills with the 250-sheet paper tray, adjusting for letter or legal paper. The manual feed slot handles a variety of paper types...
The Brother HL-L3270CDW is an excellent printer for cardstock. With print speeds of up to 33 ppm, you can be sure that your prints will always come out crisp and clear!
The Brother also has the ability to produce high-quality color printing with a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi – perfect for wedding invitations or greeting cards!
However, the toners are expensive especially the colours. This is the case for a lot of printers though.
Brother HL-L3270CDW is a color laser printer that prints 33 pages per minute. The downside of this one, though, is the sound and size–it’s loud and large enough to take up significant space on your desk or table.
Another drawback for many people may be the price; it can be very expensive depending on where you buy from (though there are deals out there). If these things don’t bother you then go ahead with Brother HL-L3270CDW because it does produce high-quality printouts!
This was our rundown on the best printer for 110 lb cardstock. We’re not going to lie; reviewing some of these outstanding printers reminded us of how printing technology has advanced over the years.
Considering ink quality, printing speed, and resolution, HP DesignJet T210 is what we would pick for the job.
Last update on 2022-01-27 at 15:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API