This is a buyer’s guide about the top 7 best 6.5 component speakers for bass in 2021 that are available on Amazon right now by the Xcalar team.
These products will provide you with excellent sound quality at a decent price, so you don’t have to spend all your money on just one speaker system when there are plenty of options out there!
7 Best 6.5 Component Speakers for Bass in 2021
1, CL-A2-25 PRO 6.5 Inch Speaker
- 2-way 6.5" Component set
- Woofer: 6.5" Stamped Frame
- Crossover: 2-Way EX-450
If you are looking for a speaker that can provide your vehicle with good sound and have the speakers installed by someone who knows what they are doing, then this is the product for you. This will cost about $290 but it will result in an excellent car experience.
This speaker set comes with all of the wiring you need. You don’t have to drill or cut anything, so installation is easy! The CL-A25 has a built in amplifier and crossover networks so that you can get quality music output. And if you want bass without a lot of “overkill” than these speakers might be perfect for you because they produce more midrange frequencies rather than emphasizing low end like some speakers do.
2, Kicker 43CSS654 CSS65 Speaker
- ENJOY THE CLEAN AND FRESH TASTE of your favorite drink from YOUR stainless steel tumbler. No matter where you are in the world. The modern shape of our travel mug gives it a nice feeling in your hand....
- AN ELEGANT AND MODERN TUMBLER DESIGN. Due to its insulated double-wall, our mug can keep a cold beverage cold for up 24 hours and a hot beverage hot for 6 hours. Use our stainless steel coffee travel...
- STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLERS KEEPS YOUR WATER FRESH! Remember that metal mugs are better for the environment, so stop using those plastic utensils! Our Tumblers are made from premium quality food graded...
The Kicker 43CSS654 CSS65 Speaker is a great set of speakers for people who want to have the best sound quality and bass without breaking their bank. The price is about $144, but they’re very well worth it!
The features high-efficiency speaker drivers that will provide you with crisp highs and rich bass tones. They are also made from durable materials so you don’t need to worry about them breaking on you anytime soon.
This product has two sets of tweeters and one midrange driver in each enclosure which provides an outstanding listening experience for all types of music genres.
When you install these speakers in your vehicle, the sound will be clearer because it will not be muffled by anything.
3, JBL GTO609C Component Speaker System
- Carbon-injected Plus One cones are larger than others in their size class, meaning they move more air and make more bass
- Soft-dome tweeters feature oversized voice coils for greater heat dissipation and higher power handling resulting in smooth, fatigue free highs
- The patented I-Mount system allows unparalleled flexibility whether you flush- or surface-mount your component tweeters
Many users say that the JBL GTO609C Component speaker system has the best sound quality and bass out of all other products. The price for this product is a bit more than $200, but it’s well worth every penny!
The features two sets of tweeters in each enclosure which gives you crisp highs as well as rich tones while playing any type of music genre. There are also made from durable materials so you don’t need to worry about them breaking on you anytime soon.
These speakers have an awesome power handling capability, so they can produce loud sound even at low volumes without distortion occurring.
4, Rockford Fosgate T1650-S Compatible 6.5 Inch Component Speaker System
- The T1650-S is an iconic 2-way component speaker system that will introduce you to the world of high-quality sound reproduction
- The Power T1650-S is a component system that includes a pair of 6.5" midrange with grilles, pair of 1” tweeters with dedicated external crossovers and mounting hardware.
- The 4-Ohm speaker power handling rated at 80 watts RMS/ 160 Watts MAX
The Rockford Fosgate T1650-S Compatible component speaker system is the perfect fit for more of a budget. They are compatible with many different types of vehicles so you will not have to worry about them being too big or bulky in your car, and they also produce great sound quality as well! The price on this product ranges from $150-$200 depending on where it’s purchased at.
This particular set has been rated very highly by consumers because they give off a strong midrange audio response that was much better than other products available on the market today. It also comes with surround speakers which enhances your listening experience even further. These components come with speakers that help keep the sound from being too loud.
5, Infinity Kappa 60.11CS Speaker
- 6.5 inch Car Audio 2-Way Component System (Pair)
- Peak: 540 watts per pair / 270 watts each | RMS: 180 watts per pair / 90 watts each
- Frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
The Infinity Kappa 60.11CS Speaker is one of the best-sounding component speaker sets that come with a hefty price tag, which ranges from $600-$800 depending on where you purchase them at. They also have an excellent bass response and produce crisp highs as well as mids.
This speaker set has the best sound quality of any other product out there. It has deep lows and great detail in the mid range frequencies. You can use it with RCA cables, or through Bluetooth technology. And this speaker set comes with three different types of cables: red, green, and blue (signaling Left, Right, and Mid).
6, Polk Audio DB6501 Speaker
- Adaptor Rings make it easy to fit the db6501 in 6 1/2 inch and 6 3/4 inch applications
- Two way Butterworth outboard crossover with vented housing, electronic tweeter protection circuit
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former. 6.5 inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
The Polk Audio DB6501 Speaker was recommended by one of my friends who is a professional sound engineer.
He said that this speaker set has the excellent power handling and great sensitivity making it perfect for use in more live settings like clubs, parties, or small venues where the speakers need to be loud enough without being overbearing. He also mentioned its accuracy and consistency which makes it good for recording as well as listening purposes.
Plus, these component speakers come with an eight-inch woofer cone made from paper pulp material that’s designed to handle high volume levels while still giving you accurate bass response at lower frequencies (adjustable crossover). And they have a ten-year warranty on their parts!
7, JBL GT-6C Speaker
- 6.5" GT7 Series 2-Way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts per pair / RMS: 100 watts per pair
- Polypropylene Plus One cone
The JBL GT-6C Speaker received many compliments from our research team. One individual mentioned that this speaker set has a lot of low-end response, which is perfect for adding some thump to your bass when you’re DJing in clubs and smaller venues where the speakers need to be loud enough without being overbearing.
Plus, these component speakers come with an eight-inch woofer cone made from paper pulp material that’s designed to handle high volume levels but still give you accurate bass response at lower frequencies (adjustable crossover). And they have a ten-year warranty on their parts!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best 6.5 component speakers size?
The best size for a component speaker is typically the size of your car. If you have a small sedan, then buying components that are 50-55 mm in diameter will be perfect. For trucks and SUVs, look for an 80mm speaker or bigger to get more bass response out of them.
We had compliments for the JBL GT-C Speaker. One person said that this speaker set has many low-end responses, which is perfect for making your DJ music louder in clubs and smaller venues. The component speakers also have an eight-inch woofer cone made from paper pulp material (designed) to be louder without being overbearing.
What are the benefits of using the best 6.5 component speakers for bass?
- Bass response is more consistent and better for bass enthusiasts.
- Better sound quality with less distortion at high volumes.
- Greater clarity and volume in the mids and highs. This means you can get a speaker that sounds great even when turned down, which is perfect if you like to keep your music on low while you’re working or having dinner.
- Best component speakers will last longer than cheaper ones because they are designed from heavier materials that resist vibrations from higher frequencies – this makes them harder to break!
We rounded up some of the best 6.5 Component Speakers for Bass in today’s market! All of our options are serious performers, and their audio output automatically outdoes that from your factory speakers: You can’t really go wrong with any one of these!
And although all come highly recommended we hope this review helps you make a wise choice; it’s in your hands to decide which is the ideal speaker for YOUR needs.
Last update on 2022-05-23 at 06:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API